Registration Fees (In EURO, Including 21% VAT):
Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
Early bird fee
until September 26, 2017
from September 27 Until November 14, 2017
from November 15, 2017
|Member *||€ 330||€ 430||€ 500|
|Non-member||€ 450||€ 550||€ 600|
|Student \ Trainee **||€ 230||€ 375||€ 420|
|Patients ***||€ 110|
* Member – Members of the following societies will receive the members fee: International Society for Studies of Drug Policies (ISSDP), Czech Medical Society for Cannabis and Cannabinoids, Czech Medical Society – JE Purkyně, Czech Medical Academy, SÚKL (Czech FDA), GCDP (Global Commission on Drug Policy), International Cannabinoid Research Society, International Association for Cannabinoids as Medicine
** Student/ Trainee: An official letter of the institution (PDF format) originally stamped and signed and by the head of the department and confirming this status must accompany the registration form
*** Patients (limited to 60 maximum) – valid for IMCPC (members of any patient association that is a member – includes ASA and others) & KOPAC (Czech patients Association)
FEES FOR ALL CONFERENCE PARTICIPANTS INCLUDE
- Participation in all scientific sessions
- Printed material of the Conference
- Welcome cocktail
- Entrance to the Exhibition
- Coffee breaks as per breaks in the program
Payment of registration fees (in EURO) can be made as follows:
By Credit Card:
Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer:
Please make drafts payable in EURO only to:
Account Name: IMCC 2017 Congress
Bank Details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Account Number: 693980-52-981
IBAN Number: CH66 0483 5069 3980 5298 1
Bank Code: 4835
Swift No: CRESCHZZ80A
Please ensure that the name of the meeting and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY
All cancellations must be electronically mailed. Refund of registration fee will be as follows:
Note, in case of cancelation at any stage, Bank transfer commission (30 EURO) will not be refunded – applicable to Bank transfer payments only.
- Cancellations received up to and including September 14, 2017 – full refund.
- Cancellations received between September 15, 2017 and November 13, 2017 – 50% will be refunded.
- After November 14, 2017 – no refund.
For group registration (10 participants and more) please contact the registration department at: firstname.lastname@example.org
IMCC 2017 REGISTRATION DEPARTMENT
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: + 41 22 908 0488
Fax: + 41 22 906 9140